I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

16 June 2009

I'm antiquing!

*LOL* No, I'm not out shopping for antiques, as much as I'd love to. It would be cool to find some antique dressers & hutches to use in my she-cave for crafting storage. Nope, I'm doing the next best thing...making things look old! And I'm doing it at NO COST, because I'm using things that I already have on hand. I've been up since 0630, thanks to my sinuses, so I started playing around with some stamped images that were mailed to me by other Angels from The Angel Company & I thought I'd show you before I turn them into cards. I've been using my COPIC markers and these...To take pretty flower images like these...And make them look like this!My oldest son, Cordell, just came upstairs from his room, took one look at them and said, "Mom, those are TIGHT! They look like something you found in a trunk in an attic or something."

Now, I'm off to find the perfect papers, I'm thinking K&Co or My Mind's Eye, to make them look their absolute best. As soon as I have them on cards I'll be back to share with you again. Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

4 comments:

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

GREAT job antiquing, Sis! Wowsers!

Can't wait to see them done up on cards!

BlueRose said...

Way to go your hot really hot!!! Very lovely....

charlene said...

very pretry Nora I love it !

Anonymous said...

Nora! These are just gorgeous!! I got a inkpad, now I need to use it!! :) LOL!!

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors