I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

24 August 2009

Did ya miss me?!?

Holy COW, I can't believe it's been almost a MONTH since I posted last! I've had the most insane 6 weeks of my life & I'm not sure where to begin, so I'm not even gonna try. *LOL* I'll just share what was the end of my crafting drought. Last night I sat down, told all the men in my home to "leave Mama ALONE for a bit" and made NINE CARDS in ONE HOUR. That's what happens when you go six weeks without making one solitary thing! For "quick 'n easy" I think they turned out pretty good. Here's what I put together (recipe under each pic): White pre-made A2 card base; mat from Debbie Mumm; image from PCCrafter (Flakes for Every Season by Carolee Jones); image colored with COPIC markers.
Pink pre-made A2 card base; yellow embossed mat from Debbie Mumm; pink mat cardstock; image from The Angel Company (No Bunny Like You); Classic Oval Large nestabilities for cutting out the image; image colored with COPIC markers.
Mint green pre-made A2 card base; blue striped mat from Debbie Mumm; pink cardstock; images cut out with large EK Success nesting ovals punch; Diamond Stickles on candle, wording, & cupcake icing; blue & pink inks from Tsukeniko's VersaMagic "Pretty Pastels" Dew Drop chalk inks; images colored with combination of colored pencil/odorless mineral spirits & COPIC markers.
White pre-made A2 card base; rhinestone border from Best Occasions; sponged background paper picked up on clearance at Michaels; sentiment stamp from Stampendous; image from The Angel Company (Flower Collage Trio); cut with Fiskars Victorian edge scissors; colored with pencils/odorless mineral spirits; edges inked with lilac ink from Studio G.
Chocolate pre-made A2 card base; plaid mat from DCWV's "Sweets" stack; "it's time to" cut out with large nesting oval EK Success punch & written by me; "celebrate" cut out with large nesting oval EK Success punch; both sentiment ovals highlighted with Sakura Clear Stardust Glitter Gel Pen; cake image from The Angel Company (Mabelle's "Little Cupcake"); colored with pencils/odorless mineral spirits.

Pink pre-made A2 card base; plaid mat from DCWV's "Sweets" stack; silver dew drops from The Robin's Nest; image from The Angel Company (Mabelle's "Dear Friend"); cut out with large classic oval nestabilities & embossed around the edge; image colored with pencils/odorless mineral spirits.
White pre-made A2 card base; blue striped mat from Debbie Mumm; white Scrapper's Floss from Karen Foster Designs; image from The Angel Company (Flower Collage Trio); image colored with pencils/odorless mineral spirits.
Yellow ochre pre-made A2 card base; purple mat from Debbie Mumm; clear dew drops from The Robin's Nest; image from The Angel Company (Flower Collage Trio); image colored with pencils/odorless mineral spirits; eggplant ink from Tsukeniko's VersaMagic "Harvest" Dew Drop chalk inks; edges cut with deckle edge scissors

Khaki pre-made A2 card base; purple mat from Debbie Mumm; image from The Angel Company (Flower Collage Trio); edges cut with deckle edge scissors; tan Scrapper's Floss from Karen Foster Designs; inked with Jumbo Java from Tsukeniko's VersaMagic chalk inks; image colored with pencils/odorless mineral spirits.

Well, that's it for me. I'm not sure when I can get back on here, but I REALLY hope that it's not going to be more than a day or two. Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

5 comments:

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Wowsers, Sis! 9 cards!?! Only YOU could pull that one off!!! LOL
You surely have been missed but it's totally understandable (big huggies coming your way)!
Great job on all of the cards.....as always. You rock the card world with your creativity!
Luv ya,
Sharron

Anonymous said...

Well I missed ya hun!! :) WOW!!! Look at all of these cards!! You may have not posted, but you were sure busy girl!! I love all the inspiration here!! THANKS FOR SHARING!!! HUGS

Andrea said...

Of course we missed you! Love the cards gf - glad to hear you were able to have some much needed crafting time. Well done!

BlueRose said...

Of course you were missed, knuckle head! LOL LOL LOL You do in pack the blogger world hugely when your not around.

Those Cards, are wonderful but you are the only one that i know of that spit out so many cards in so little time. You Rock Girl!

Luv's ♥

Beverly said...

You sure made up for loss time. I missed you and worried about you. Hope all is well or at least better. So glad to see you back!

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors