I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

06 December 2010

Good grief!

Never thought I was going to make it back here. Just wanted to pop in for a sec to say (1) if you have a blog, I've been trying to keep up with you & (2) if you're waiting for something fantastically creative from me, it'll be just a little bit longer, so please be patient. The end of November was very difficult with my littlest one being sick, Thanksgiving, then ME losing my voice & having a sinus infection for the last 10 days. *sigh* Gotta love the "sneezin' season!"

I'll see you again soon!

No comments:

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors