I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

27 December 2011

His Eyes

The eyes.  It's said that they're the windows to our soul.  So expressive.  So beautiful...
 Drawing you in...
 Holding you captive...

 When he's looking at something with curiosity...that puzzle he can't quite figure out...The Doctor looked at so many things that way.
 Even in black & white is eyes are intense!  Feel like he's looking right through you...
 And Heaven forbid he gets upset with or disappointed in you...will you be able to bear it?!?
I'm not the only one that thinks David's eyes remind them of Galaxy Minstrels...most of his fans feel that way (BTW...that's an M&M in the middle for size comparison).  
Deep, rich, chocolaty brown....oh, yeah, that works for me!



No comments:

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors