I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

04 August 2012

Been a While...

Were you thinking that I forgot how to blog?  Yeah, me too.  So many changes in our lives here...crummy economy affecting work, school issues, neighbor issues...too many things to list.  I'm hoping that once the boys are back in school, I'll be able to blog more and share projects with you.  I've got some great recipes and money savers to tell you about, along with some general craftiness. 

Until I can come back and show off all the knowledge I've gained since February, I thought I'd share a blog candy giveaway that my friend, Vicki, is having.  I've missed her & need to visit her more often (sorry Vicki - still love ya!).


                                                                       Vicki's August Candy


Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day.  Hope to see you soon! xoxo

No comments:

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors