I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

23 June 2008

"Altered" Items

If you'd like to see a larger image, just right click on the picture & select "open in new window". Please contact me for pricing & availability.
Altered Composition Book/Journal for girls - rhinestones, floral elements, metallic & epoxy pieces, ribbons, and features a magnetic snap closure
(NOTE: Cost varies due to amount of embellishments)


Altered CD ornament (graphics- copyright, Carolyn Shores Wright, http://www.pccrafter.com/)


Altered CD ornament
PLEASE NOTE: Due the nature of handcrafting, no two items will ever be exactly alike. Just like a snowflake (& you) , your item will be one-of-a-kind!!

No comments:

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors