I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

24 June 2008

Just a quick note...

As you're browsing through my site & enjoying the music, please be sure to check out a special section that I've called, "HugSistahs with Things to Sell" (right click on their links & select "open in a new tab" or "open in a new window"). This is a very unique group of ladies that I've come to know over the last year ~~ they're very vibrant, creative, dynamic women & I love them all. I'm honored to call them my friends & HugSistahs!

I will be posting more items for sale very soon, so please be sure to check back often!
Have a great rest of your day!!
{mwah!}

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Great stuff Nora. Put you in my blog reader so I can keep track of all your new items :)

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors