I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

27 April 2009

WooHoo! It's Official!

I have a STORE online. If you'd like to look around & order products that I have available through The Angel Company, just click on the shopping cart in the sidebar. At this time, it's US customers only - if you're outside the US & want to order, e-mail me & I can make it happen.

There are quite a few stamp sets that you'll find marked 25% off because they'll be retired after July 1st when the new catalog comes out.

Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Congrats on your store. I like your blog

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Awesome, Sis!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

I know you'll do so well!

Doing the happy happy joy joy dance with ya!!!

Luv ya!

Molly Smith said...

I'm so happy for you! Wishing you the best with your store! I've got it bookmarked :o)

Hugs, Molly

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors