I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

06 July 2009

4 cards 4 you!

I managed to get 4 cards made this weekend - 2 Saturday, 2 Sunday. We didn't do much for the holiday, just hung around at home. While my guys were either on their computer or playing their hand-held games, I sat nearby coloring images and making cards. Here's what I managed to put together:

This darling little Tilda Butterfly is from a previous image swap. Her face & hands are colored with COPIC markers (E00, E02, & YR02), the rest of the image is colored with colored pencils and OMS. The sentiment is from The Angel Company's "Little Cupcake" & punched with my EKSuccess large oval punch, then colored lightly with colored pencils; background paper from Paper Pizzazz, mounted onto a lilac pre-made A2 card base; pink mat from DCWV Spring mat stack; flowers from Prima; charm from jewelry section of Hobby Lobby; rhinestone brad from Hobby Lobby; glitter on Tilda's wings done with Sakura Stardust glitter pen; & dark pewter Dew Drops.

This Tilda is one of the images that Vicki from Stamped Smiles sent to me. I was in "autumn mode" most of the weekend, thanks to the summer heat (thinking about Fall keeps me cooler!), so I put this together. The base is a 5x7 K&Co in "wheat"; polka dot mat from DCWV Autumn mat stack; Bohemian strip was a gift from Sharron - the remainder of the strip is inside the card; images is colored with COPIC markers then raised with pop dots; Stickles in Diamond on Tilda's wings; & black glitter Thickers from American Crafts.

Another autumn-y card for ya. This one is on a white A2 base; Indio Plaid paper is from Frances Meyer; tag from K&Co; Gerberra Daisy image from The Angel Company, colored with COPIC markers & distressed with Ranger Ink in Frayed Burlap; twine for the bow; & pearl Dew Drops to finish the look. (I think this one is my favorite out of all that I made this weekend!)

And finally my angel card. On a 5x7 wheat base by K&Co; coral paper from My Mind's eye, stamped with VersaMark and a square spiral stamp; angel image is out of the set "Just Dream" from The Angel Company, colored with COPIC markers; accents on angel are done with Sakura Stardust gel pen; & the sentiment, taken from the internet, reads "All God's angels come to us disguised. - James Russell Lowell" written in Black Glaze pen by Sakura.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend. If you don't live in the States, I hope your weekend was relaxing! Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

6 comments:

charlene said...

very nice Nora I really like them all you did a nice job coloring.

BlueRose said...

They are so, love the colors on all of them and the Dew drops are such a nice added touch. (thank you for the ones that you gave me)

Venus said...

Your cards are so cute. I especially like the Tilda cards.

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Nora!! These are ALL really fabulous creations!! You go girl!! I really love the Tilda cards you've done and so happy to see that you're having fun with your goodies!! :) HUGS!!

Card Crafter said...

I am in love with your angel - she looks just like me! Looks like I found the first thing I need to order :) Makes me happy when skies are gray to see such a pretty angel girl. You are my angel. Thank you for stopping by today with resources to help me recover. It's exactly what I needed! Adrienne

Anna said...

Nora, you've been busy! Loved the Gerbera Daisy card! I can see why you liked it so much! Love the pearl dew drops too! And the Halloween Tilda card. Thanks for the kind comments on my blog, and for posting the blog candy!

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors