I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

01 July 2010

card share and freebies

Last month, I was meandering my way through some freebies over at Bird's Crafts and found myself on the BALLOONS page. I'm not normally a hot air balloon fanatic, but these made the vintage girly-girl in me say "Hmmmmm....I wonder what they'd look like if...." then my COPICs hand started to itch and twitch, and you know what that means...I just HAD to color them! *LOL*

So I grabbed a few images, opened my Print Shop and started sizing 3 of them to go on a card. Here's what I ended up with:

Pretty isn't it? The background paper is a vintage map from K&Co and the little metal tag is one that I had lying around. May have to see what else I can do with these cute little balloons.

I told you a few days ago that I'd have some Patriotic word art freebies for ya, so I've got those below. There's also a really nice phrase that's a bit late for this Father's Day but definitely could work for next year or maybe on a card or gift for a new father. Remember to right click, open in a new tab or window to enlarge, then right click again & save to a folder on your computer. I'd LOVE to see what you do with them, so take a pic & send me an e-mail or link to your blog. Enjoy!








Might have a few cards to show you over the holiday weekend or even more word art as the mood strikes me, so feel free to pop back by between the cookouts and fireworks. Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

No comments:

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors