I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

21 September 2008

Feeling stronger every day...

One of my favorite Chicago songs and it totally fits! I don't feel like someone took a ball bat to my face, which is the way I've felt since Friday, so I must be getting better! WooHoo!
Didn't get any crafting done this weekend, but I do have something to share with you. Another peek at the Fall Splendor Mega Collaboration Blog Party that's coming up in just 10 more days...I cannot begin to tell you how exciting this is. Probably the biggest blog train in the history of digiscrap blog-hopping EVER!!! (Okay, well the biggest that I've ever heard of!) Clear the junk outta your C drive or your external hard drive, cuz you're gonna need the storage space!
I was given a beautiful logo to post on the 1st that will be your ticket to some of the prettiest papers & elements that you can imagine! Here, don't take my word for it, see for yourself...



Be sure to stop back on the 1st of October for the Blog Party kickoff...you won't want to miss any of these beauties! Thank for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!

2 comments:

BlueRose said...

Thanks Nora for the heads up, gosh I just can't wait. I hope I don't forget...LOL

Deb M. said...

Happy to hear that you are feeling better, Nora. The blog train sounds fun...thanks for the sneak peeks. :o)

Hugs....

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors