I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

13 September 2008

Takin the weekend off...

I'm a single parent this weekend, while DH is on one of his last big motorcycle rides of the season. Just been kicking back, working on some ATCs (artist trading cards) for a swap that I'm hosting, and playing with some new Cuttlebug folders that I managed to score today (happy late birthday to ME! ROFL).

Anyway, when I come back on Monday, I've got some cards from a sympathy card swap I entered to show off. Remember the one that I made and showed here a couple of weeks ago? I'll share those with ya, first thing! I'm amazed at all of the talent that I'm fortunate enough to be exposed to on a daily basis!

Thanks Jenn for the kind words over on your "blog highlight" (http://justjenndesignz.blogspot.com) ~ very cool! Love ya, GF!

Just 2 more weeks till the blog party of the year...can ya feel the excitement? It's electric & it's coming this way! I may try to get some "sneak peeks" for ya, if you promise to stop by often...
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

BlueRose said...

hey GF Jenn is the best isn't she...That is very sweet of her.

Yea I can't wait till the party weekend.

Say try to enjoy your weekend girl...I sure hope that they boys will be great for ya...Luv'ssss

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors