I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

27 February 2010

See anything new?

I'm in the process of adding PAGES to my blog. At the top of this main page, under the header, you'll see that I'm organizing things that may be of interest to you. I'll be doing this throughout the weekend, so don't be surprised if you pop in and notice that things have disappeared out of the sidebars or from below. If you're looking for something specific, it may be under one of those tabs.

Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

No comments:

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors