I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

03 February 2010

I'm Finished!

With that big stitchin' project, that is! *LOL* I think she turned out really cute....what do you think?

Remember what I said about LOVING French Knots? Well, it's a good thing that I do, because this project had OODLES of 'em. Look at the heart at the top of the "frame"...it's made entirely of French Knots!
So now, it's time for your part of this project...how would YOU like to see this finished? Framed in a painted country frame, turned into a pillow...or are you the type that would take this "as is" and turn it into a wall hanging or mini quilt? Leave me a comment & say either "framed" "pillow" or "unfinished" and I'll go with the majority rule.

Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW!! Nora, I just ADORE this!!! What a really sweet stitching piece!! Beautiful job girl!! TFS! HUGS

Holly Young said...

Nora this is really nice! I love the little rhyme. I think I would probably make a wall hanging out of it, but I'd finish the edges somehow and hang it on a decorative iron scroll or something.

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Oh Sis..........I wuv it to pieces! I think I would go with framing it. It's just lovely! You do such beautiful work!
Huggies & Lovies ~
Sharron ♥

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors