I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

01 June 2010

'K! So about Sunday's KISS share...

I messed up. Turns out, that I WAS able to show you the card I made. It's not part of the upcoming catalog release, as I had thought {smacking palm off of forehead here}, but instead it's part of our Jubilation sale that is currently underway.

This is what happens when you have a hubby out on the road for a LONG holiday weekend, two teenagers parading an endless stream of friends through the house (forcing you to put a lock & chain on the refrigerator to keep ANY sort of food for survival), AND a 7 yr old that's as bouncy as the neighbor's chihuaha! The summer widow's brain turns to OATMEAL!! *LOL* Definitely falls under the "MIBAD!" category. Now, with that long-winded apology out of the way, here's what I made for you.....

Isn't it pretty?!? Look at that detail! This is part of a 3 piece Limited Edition set called "Life So Big" (TAC 3282). It's available through the end of June & can be yours for only $3.95, with a qualifying $30 purchase. If you host a $100 FUNshop, or place a $100 personal order through me, you can get the set for FREE. Worth it either way in my book...it's just so elegant. The set has this large piece that I used in my card, a complete butterfly, and a "branch" for edging a project or making a coordinating background. I'll play with those tonight & share them with you ASAP! Here's the complete card:

It's mounted on an A2 base, the ribbon is from the $1 bins at Michaels (2 summers ago), and is stamped in Palette's "Noir Black" ink (available as either a full-size pad -TT220 - for $6.50, or as a 4pk of "spots," along with white, umber, & gray - Escher TT223 - for $7.95).

I've got more to share, but duty calls...MOM duty that is! *LOL* It's time to get the munchkins into bed, toss more laundry into the wash, get another load of dishes washed (we don't have an automatic washer & I absolutely cannot stand waking up to a sink full of dishes), and call it a night. Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

No comments:

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors