I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

26 August 2010

America needs this!

Our Country is in trouble...this isn't about Republican or Democrat (I'm neither - can't even really say I'm Independent). The Republican party left me about 8-10 years ago. It has become almost as progressive as the Democratic party, which at times, leaves me speechless. There are a few that are trying to redeem the Republican name, and I give them kudos, but it's going to take a LOT of work to get back to the days of my hero, Ronald Reagan. He wasn't perfect, but he called a spade a spade and stood behind his word.

This Saturday there is a special event being held at the foot of the Lincoln Memorial and I really wish I had the money to travel and attend. As it is, I'll have to be happy with listening to the radio broadcast on KNR news radio at 4pm EST. The next couple of clips will give you an idea of what to expect...


I'm not the only one that believes it...


Please understand, THIS IS NOT A TEA PARTY EVENT, as opponents have alleged. Glenn wants to restore the honor that our Country so desperately needs and he's being ATTACKED for it. Al Sharpton is planning a 'counter rally' against him on the same day (unbelieveable!).


The NIECE of Martin Luther King, Jr doesn't stand with Al Sharpton. I watched this the day of the show & although it's an unlikely mix of guests, it was the BEST way to understand what's happening here & how our history is being TWISTED for the benefit of others. I won't embed both parts of this show, but feel free to watch it on YouTube...it's extremely enlightening.

No comments:

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors