I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

22 August 2010

I can do this...

I NEED to do this. Is your craft room/space in need of purging but you don't want to toss anything out? Have you thought of, I dunno, maybe CRAFTING with it? *LOL* Well, this is just what I needed to stumble across to get my initiative kicked into overdrive.

Beginning Wednesday, September 1st, I'm committing to using my crafting stash (NO NEW PURCHASES) to make up as many projects as possible. I'm going to be a Stashbuster (see the right sidebar).

Even though last October I purged and sold off a lot of my crafting stock so we could downsize (stinkin economy!) I still have loads of things I can do...pillow forms, papier mache, unpainted wood, fabric to stitch up, window curtains to be made...the list goes on and on. Is this something YOU can commit to? Give it a try!

No comments:

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors