I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

16 November 2010

Digi Scrappin'

Hey there! Hope y'all are having a good day today. It's rainy, cool, & windy here this morning, and it's making me crave things I really shouldn't have. Like the pumpkin spice cake that I'm running to Wally World to get the ingredients for just as soon as I'm done writing up this post! :-P

Yesterday, I had a chance to do something that I never do...digi scrap. I collect kits, but normally I print background papers off and use them in my card making, or I'll use them to make sig tags and word art. I've never had the urge to scrap a page.

This past Saturday, though, Middle Child marched in the Veteran's Parade with his JROTC battalion & the colors of this kit, just screamed "Make the page, woman!" *LOL* And here it is:

That's my boy on the back side of the unfurled flag, with the smile because he realized that Mom spotted him! *LOL* Saturday was the first day I've been able to see him in his uniform. He's so handsome! He was just promoted to Private from Cadet, too, so we're VERY proud of him.

This shot is from the same parade & it's our High School bagpipe, drum, & fife corps. I just LOVE the sound of bagpipes!
Finally, I used a picture from this summer, when Eldest Child busted his Chocolate skateboard deck doing a tre flip, for this clean n simple layout.
The pretty color scheme would lend itself to wedding pages, baby shower invites, French themed vacation pages or cards...it's just a great kit. It will be available for purchase 26November2010 at Kristine's Place and she was sweet enough to name it...."NORA"! {thanks Wench!}
Now I'm off to buy my cake fixin's and while it's baking, I may have to make something else with this GORGEOUS digi scrap kit. Thanks again, Kristine, for naming it after lil ole me!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness girl!! These are fabulous!! I need to start doing some of this myself...but no time!! :) Thanks for all of the fun goodies you sent my way sweet!! I LOVE it all!!HUGS

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors