I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

12 November 2010

TGIF!

And I mean that, too! *LOL* Had a little drama yesterday behind the scenes at Rancho de Rosebrock that I am SO GLAD is over and done. Hopefully from now on my phone will only ring for TAC business or my children!

Of course, Cordell was sweet enough to point out that apparently it affected my creativity levels because of the attitude in today's word art! *ROFL* My offering: three different phrases, each in three different font styles. If you can use any (or all) of these, then please do. If you DO use them, please e-mail me pictures of your project or a link to your blog.

Remember to give credit (thank you).
{To save, right click & open in new tab or window, then right click again & save to your file}








Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

2 comments:

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Love your Word Art, Sis! TFS! And yes........I can see your mood by the content. LOL

Luv ya!

nessy said...

hi these are fab ~can i take the big girl pants one and put on my blog!!!??? just made me laugh so much!!
vanessa xx

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors