I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

16 November 2010

Mmmmmmm!

Pumpkin Spice Cake

  • 1 pkg Spice Cake Mix
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 cup canned pumpkin (1/2 of 15oz can)
  • 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
  1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour your cake pan.
  2. Combine cake mix, eggs, water and pumpkin in large bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes. Stir in nuts. Pour into pan.
  3. Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 25 minutes. Invert onto serving plate. Cool completely.
  4. Ice with cream cheese frosting or simply sprinkle lightly with confectioner's sugar.
As you can see, I topped mine with a whipped cream cheese frosting. It is DELISH! Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now did you have to go and do that?!! Sounds so yummy!! TFS! :)

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors