- 1 pkg Spice Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (1/2 of 15oz can)
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour your cake pan.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, water and pumpkin in large bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes. Stir in nuts. Pour into pan.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 25 minutes. Invert onto serving plate. Cool completely.
- Ice with cream cheese frosting or simply sprinkle lightly with confectioner's sugar.
As you can see, I topped mine with a whipped cream cheese frosting. It is DELISH! Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!