I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

25 June 2011

Bad Day

Catching up with y'all will have to wait another day or so. Just found out my gramma that recently beat a rare blood cancer, is in the hospital. Her heart & lungs tried to give out on her. Heart is beating on its own, now that she's stabilized, but she needs help breathing. I don't know much more than that & it's very frustrating being 1,500 miles away.

I hope y'all understand.

1 comment:

Cyndi - YaYa said...

big hugs coming your way!! Love you .. meanit!

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors