I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

24 September 2011

Show n Tell

Confession: I haven't used my COPIC markers in a while...nearly a year, in fact. I love them, though. When I was coloring my stamped or digital images 9 times out of 10 I used my COPIC markers...they're so easy to use and blend like a dream.

We were issued a challenge at the COPIC Markers blog to color a given image with 6 colors (some folks used less). Since I don't have the entire line of Sketch markers (300+colors) I figured this would be a good one for me to enter. I needed to be creative again, I needed a challenge to get my juices flowing, and it's also nice for those that are interested in COPICs or thinking about making the investment to see that you don't need an entire product line to get really amazing results. We were allowed to enter as many times as we'd like...I submitted two.

My first entry..... {you should be able to right click on the photos & open in new tab to see them a bit larger}
My second entry I decided to go monochromatic....
So, what do yo think? Could you color an image with 6 colors or less? I bet you can! The challenge ends tomorrow and you can see the entries HERE.

2 comments:

nessy said...

amazing colouring nora..especially using 6 colours or less!!
vanessa xx

Chelsea said...

Love the different looks!

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors