I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

26 September 2011

Very Pinteresting....

Just thought I'd share a bit of what I've been looking through over on Pinterest today:

{PLEASE NOTE: the titles under the pix will take you to the actual sources, NOT the Pinterest pages}

(thinking about printing this one onto some fabric...just not sure if I want a pillow or a t-shirt...)

(just looks so COMFY! and it's kinda warm here today, so being near a pool would be nice...)

(wouldn't this be cute for necklaces & scarves?)

Detoxifying Smoothies that have bonus benefits


Being totally jealous of Becca's Cards


I'll warn ya right now...Pinterest is highly ADDICTIVE...some folks get sucked in & aren't heard from for days on end! I can, at times, be one of those people, but today I have to help Youngest Child's teacher mark reading fluency charts, so I'm setting it aside...at least till tomorrow! *LOL*

Had a dream this weekend...I was leaving my house to run errands and found two white hawks lying dead on my doorstep. I just looked down at them for a moment, stepped over them, and never gave them another thought...wonder what that means?

1 comment:

NanE said...

Ha Ha, that's me!
HELP, I'm pinned and I can't get up!
LOL, I just thought of that, I should make up a tag and post it on my blog, then pin it and watch everyone else pin it! He He! :)

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors