I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

20 January 2009

A cotton vest to share today

Look what I found this morning! I did this vest a few months ago and totally forgot to post it on here. I'm chalking it up to the kids being home! *ROFL* Two summers ago, Zim's Crafts down in Salt Lake City (no longer in business) had a clearance on these 100% cotton vests & I bought up everything they had. They're a Ladies size Large. I broke a few out of storage last summer and started playing with them.

For this one, I took the images from a book called "Fabric Inkin." I really like the "uncluttered" look of this piece. It's done in permanent fabric gel ink and machine washable. I have another one that I'll share this week that I painted.
Now my dilemma...what to charge for this lovely...



(right facing)

(left facing)

Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

3 comments:

Deb M. said...

WOW!! Beautiful vest, Nora!! Love the b&w images.

TFS...hugs,

Andrea said...

That is stunning!

Anonymous said...

Very cool vest!! Love the images!! :) TFS!

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors