I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

23 January 2009

Happy Friday to you!!

Well, nothing for me to share today - no time. It's the boys' "early out" at school & I'll be leaving in about 15 minutes to pick them up. I do, however have some blogs for you to check out - they're all giving away blog candy between this weekend and next. There should be PLENTY to keep you busy below.

Please DO NOT enter here...you must go to the blog offering the candy to win it. There was some confusion over the last couple that I posted & for that, I must apologize. In the future, I will be clearer about who is offering the goody stash. Again, please follow the links & follow the rules of the blog owner giving away these yummy treats.


1. Pinkpuds
2. Katys Bloggeroo
3. Debby at Scrapjourney
4. Kim at Crafty Makes
5. Stamping Stuff
6. Caryn at Glitter Me Silly

Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

2 comments:

craftNmommy said...

Happy Friday to you! Have a great weekend and thanks for the blog candy links. :D

Deb M. said...

Happy Friday!! Thanks a bunch for the links. :o)

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors