I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

17 September 2009

Craft Critique

Is one of my favorite RSS feeds & God bless 'em, because they're focusing this week on one of my most favorite crafting tools EVAH ~~ the COPIC marker! {SQUEEE!!!} *LOL* Seriously, though, some really good articles, but LAST NIGHT'S release was by far the best one yet. They took the time to put together a list of blogs & links to picture and video tutorials covering how to use the marker AND the ABS (air brush system), along with a special "vendor spotlight."

Go
HERE & spend the next couple of days learning something new about COPIC markers & whetting your appetite for a SNEAK PEEK that I'll be bringing you next Monday...heck, read the rest of the COPIC reviews while you're at it. You won't be sorry, I guarantee it!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

2 comments:

Craft Accident said...

Thanks for the love!

bumblebee creations said...

thanks for sharing this info-will def. have to check it out!

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors