I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

06 September 2009

K.I.S.S.

Hi & welcome to KISS - Keep It Simple Sunday. Hope you liked last week's kickoff to this series & I really hope you like what I've got for you today. One skunk, two looks:

I've used an image from Sweet Skunks by The Angel Company; colored them both with my COPIC markers, changing only the color of the flower; mat paper from Debbie Mumm, cut in half & mounted on each card base; mega scalloped circle punch; white A2 pre-made card bases; pop dots to raise the images up a bit.

I've got two different cards, simply by changing a bit of color. Easy? Yup! Almost TOO easy! *LOL* I really like how changing the color of the flower brings out different colors in the background matting. So....whaddya think...something you can do? I think you can! Next week, I'll be working with STRIPES...

Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

1 comment:

BlueRose said...

Girl I just got the time to come over to see what U have done! I like it and cute cards....♥

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors