I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

12 September 2009

Some cards to share

I have 6 of them to share with you today. I made them earlier this week, but it's been so crazy around here that I haven't had time to post them. Let's just jump in & do this, shall we?

The image on this card is a "Willow" from Whiff of Joy (sorry, I don't know it's name) that Barb/Bream, a friend of mine from the PC Crafter message boards, sent to me. She's an absolute joy to color with my COPIC markers. Thank you, Barb! I mounted the purple plaid mat paper from DCWV onto an A2 pre-made base & accented it with clear Dew Drops.

This one is from The Angel Company. I just love Mabelle's images & this one from Dear Friend is no exception. Again, I took an A2 base, used some plaid mat paper from DCWV, a few Prima flowers, 3 Dew Drops, & my COPIC markers. It almost qualified for my weekly KISS entry, but I took a couple extra steps, so....

This is a Tilda from my friend, Charlene. I used my COPICs to color her, raised her up on pop dots, mounted her on a strip of paper from My Mind's Eye, a couple of Prima flowers, & two rhinestone brads from The Paper Studio. The oranges & blue-grays really worked nicely together.

This is another cute image that Barb sent me. She's really sweet, but I have NO idea the manufacturer (if you recognize her, I'd love for you to let me know!). I colored her with COPICs, mounted it onto some distressed sage green, then mounted that onto a striped paper from My Mind's Eye & an A2 card base. I had a large Prima flower that looked just like the one on her hat, a brass button, & finished with some tan Scrapper's Floss.

Now THIS card could qualify for my Sunday KISS! Sunflower image from The Angel Company's set "Flowers & Holly", colored with COPIC markers, cut out with a super jumbo scallop punch, mounted onto a 5x7 wheat-colored K&Co card base, along with some sunflower printed mat paper from DCWV.
Another contender for KISS, this time using a sweet Tilda from Charlene...colored with COPIC markers, mounted onto striped cardstock from Making Memories, a pre-made A2 card base, blue "sugar coated" Prima flower, & finished with an antique button (thanks Sharron!).
I hope you liked these. I have a few more to show you, but they can wait till Monday. I'll be back tomorrow with KISS, so until then...thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWW!! These are all very sweet cards!! The images are just darling!! :) HUGS

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors