I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

31 January 2010

K.I.S.S.

I really wanted to post this card earlier today but I had a sinus headache that put me in bed for a couple of hours. I've still got the stinkin' headache, but I'm not going down until this post is done!

This is a birthday card that I designed specifically for my sister, Anna. Her birthday is on Thursday & she absolutely LOVES 80s metal & glam rock (Ozzy, Poison, Whitesnake, Twisted Sister, Metallica, AC/DC, you name it). That's her music & it always will be. She also loves purple - fitting, since amethyst is February's birthstone. With all of that in mind, here's what I came up with:

The background is from DCWV's Rock Star mat stack, flowers are from Prima, my COPIC marker V17 (amethyst) to color a clear rhinestone & half pearl, and some black Roller Rink "Thickers" by American Crafts.
Inside, I used some more of the background, punched out with an EK Success wavy border punch, the guitar stamp is from one of Studio G's clear mini sets, & I wrote her a little message. Hope she likes it!

Don't forget to look for changes to my left sidebar, starting tomorrow. The new issue of Serendipity Street goes live on the 1st & believe me when I say that you're gonna LOVE some of the goodies we've got for you!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

4 comments:

Deb M. said...

Your card rocks, Nora!! :-) Super-cute!! TFS!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nora!! LOVE your creation girl!! That card RAWKS!! :) So glad to be visiting with you again girl!! HUGS

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Love this! it's really cool!

Anonymous said...

Hi
Very nice and intrestingss story.

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors