I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

04 February 2011

Ah! The Joys of Home Schooling

My current FaceBook status reads: today's headache as The Home Schooling Mom ~ quadratic linear variations. I'm totally rockin the concept...Eldest Child....not so much. In fact, because I'm working the solutions in my head, I apparently suck rocks to the end of time!
{now...my challenge...how do I get him to understand so he can pass his online quizzes???}

Any ideas, my darling stalkers?

I'll have a craft project, with card, to share tomorrow. Till then, thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!


Edited to Add: Well, he FINALLY understood enough to take 2 quizzes & a mid-unit test. The scores ~ 100% (quiz), 100% (mid unit), & 80% (quiz). That'll do!

No comments:

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors