I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

05 February 2011

Feeling a Wee Bit....

Scottish! *LOL* I made these for my sister's birthday. She owns two of the cutest little Wheaton Scottish terriers & I thought she'd like to have these ornies for her tree next year (or if she has a little one to display year-round). I had a set of twelve made, but the red one at the bottom had an issue with its hanger, so I put a back on it and it's now a pin she can wear!
These were very simple to make, thanks to an applique pattern from Bustle & Sew. I used pieces out of my scrap box, some warm n natural batting, cream twine, and didn't even bother to get out my big machine. The little Janome Sew Mini machine I got for Christmas handled the job like a champ!

I was going to share a card with it, but today has just completely gotten away from me & I'm drained. After supper, I'm going sit on the couch for a bit of Gibbs and the Gang (aka NCIS). Maybe I'll have a card to show ya by Monday...and I'm working on a little bit of fun for y'all, so stay tuned.

Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nora!! These are just adorable!! Love the fabrics you've used here!! :) Hope all is well with you!! HUGS!!!

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors