I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

30 July 2011

Stamp n Scrap Saturday

No project to share today, just some links to my favorite places to get digital stamps. I love my rubber & clear stamps, but having digital stamps...they're just so versatile! In the right photo editing program you can change their outline color, color them in, change their size to suit your needs. Heck, you can even design a repeating pattern to make your own custom background paper to coordinate with your main image.

And storing them? No boxes, no binders, no shelves...the only space they take is on your hard drive & if you burn them to a CD or DVD, then you've got YEARS of enjoyment from your digital stamps!

The following list is a mixture of freebies and vendors that you can purchase digital images from. I have made friends with a lot of these amazing artists over the last few years & can't wait to share their talent with you.

Bugaboo Stamps - stamps to purchase & a new freebie every Friday for you to play with.

Squigglefly - always adding new artwork AND new artists...be sure to check out their freebies tab!

Sugar Nellies - not only can you buy rubber from these wonderful folks, they have an AMAZING collection of digital artwork to purchase by artists like the talented Diane Duda.

Leanne Ellis - a very sweet & talented lady from Swansea, South Wales. I've been fortunate enough for her to allow me to use some of her artwork here on the blog before (I have a section dedicated just to her in my LABELS at the bottom of the page).

Mo's Digital Pencil - Maurie "Mo" Manning has some whimsical lovelies for you to purchase & play with

Stretch n Bubbles - one of my first dalliances into the world of digi stamps...something for everyone

Phindys Place - darling digital stamps

Sassy Cheryl's Digis - whimsical artwork by Cheryl Alger

Cheryl Seslar Designs - features colored AND black/white artwork for your enjoyment

Softpencil Studios - I'm giving you the link to her new shop, scheduled to open 7August2011

Beccy's Place - cute freebies

Digital Two for Tuesday - freebies every week, mostly vintage artwork

Free Digital Stamps - a DAILY listing of freebies found all over the WWW

If you snag any of the free images, PLEASE leave the artist that gave you the gift some love. A simple "thank you" really can go a long way. These folks give their time and talent away, so it's nice for them to know that their hard work is appreciated.
Also, be sure to read each artist's TOU (terms of use) for their artwork - most will specify if the art is for personal use or if you can resell. These pieces ARE bound by international copyright & we all need to respect that!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

No comments:

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors