I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

12 August 2011

Frugal Friday

Today, I'm going to share a recipe that I've put together for use as an acne toner solution. I've been using it for almost 4 months. My boys have been using it for nearly 3 months now. At first, they didn't like it...claimed they smelled like a Caesar salad. Now, they both use it every day, 2-3 times a day AND they're asking me to make bottles up to give to their friends! *LOL* To me, that classifies as a hit!

It's really simple & has 3 ingredients:

2 aspirin, crushed into powder
2oz apple cider vinegar
2oz distilled water

Mix the ingredients in a 4oz flip top bottle. I use travel bottles that Biker Boy brings back from his road trips...hotels are cool that way & so nice to save me some money! Shake before each use, pour onto a cotton ball, & gently blot on your entire face, avoiding your eyes.

The aspirin contains acetylsalicylic acid for drying up the acne and the apple cider vinegar balances the ph levels in your skin. It's some fabulous stuff & I hope you give it a try.

Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

No comments:

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors