I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

09 August 2011

Happy Tennant Tuesday!

Unless you're a die hard Whovian, most people don't know who David Tennant is. He's member of the RSC (Royal Shakespeare Company) born in Scotland and a versatile character actor. You've probably seen him before and don't even remember it. Did you watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire? Remember Barty Crouch, Jr? Then you've seen David. It's okay, when I watched this movie with my kids, at the time, I didn't know who he was either.

This is a fan-made video to the music of Cris Angel's show "Mindfreak" but all the video clips are of David as Barty Crouch Jr...enjoy!


No comments:

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors