I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

26 August 2011

It's Official

Here is the message on The Angel Company's website:
"It is with great sadness that I must announce we are hanging up our wings. These past several years our industry has faced enormous challenges and as a result, we have seen many companies close their doors. We continued to hope we could see The Angel Company through this recession and back into prosperous days and we held onto this hope as long as we could.

One of the largest challenges affecting each of us is our industry not being able to support all of the direct sales companies in our field. Even in a healthy economy, we are a niche market trying to compete for a very limited number of distributors. As a small company, this has been a grueling challenge for us. Times are tough for everyone ~ in direct sales and retail environments.

I would like to thank each of you for being an customer and Angel these past 14 years. Indeed, it has been a pleasure to serve you.

The Angel Company"


We Angels were told several days ago. While I haven't been active for the last few months, thanks to the crummy economy, I really LOVED being an Angel and had hoped to be able to restart my sales in the company this fall. I adore the friends that I've made across the U.S. I'm probably not going to be with another direct sales company because I can't afford the initial investment requirements right now. Maybe a year or two down the road, we'll see. I need the income, especially with everything that's transpired over the last week now more than ever, so rest assured that I will find something.

You've already noticed that my blog is taking a new direction, and you can look forward to me being here, sharing thrifty ideas and DIY projects. I noticed that I have some new stalkers/followers - WELCOME!

Yes, I will get back to making cards & doing paper crafting, along with my painting and embroidery...I need the therapy & have OODLES of stash to get through! *LOL* Never fear...the craftiness will go on!!!

1 comment:

Cyndi - YaYa said...

Nora.. I'm sorry to see them close their doors.. sad..

try the Thirty-one company if you can.. are there any reps in your area? it might be just what you need..

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors