I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

13 May 2009

Blog Candy Alert!

'K! I'm only sharing this with you out of the kindness of my heart, because in reality, I REALLY, REALLY, REEEEALLY WANT TO WIN THIS ONE FOR MYSELF! *LOL* Seriously, look at this loot, how could anyone NOT want to win this?
A set of 36 COPIC Ciao markers (set A), (3) sets of Nestabilities by Spellbinder, Gorjuss girls stamps (set #2) from Sugar Nellie, a Fiskars apron lace border punch, (2) 12x12 K&Co paper pads (my fave!), flowers, ribbons, buttons...AND TO TOP IT OFF ~ the date of the drawing (23May) is Debbie's birthday and MY anniversary! It's FATE I tells ya!

So stop by Debbie's blog, wish her a happy birthday before she leaves on holiday, and sign up.

Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

No comments:

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors