I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

09 October 2009

No posts this weekend, folks

I'd like to apologize in advance - I'll be spending this entire weekend, re-locating my she-cave...to another HOUSE. The family is moving about 20 minutes north, to Ogden.

This economy has hit us particularly hard, so we've made the difficult decision to leave our home of 8 years and down-size into something more affordable. We've eliminated car payments, by going to older cars that the bank doesn't WANT to own, cutting up all of HIS credit cards (I haven't used one in nearly 10 years), and tightening down on the purse strings. The hardest part is leaving behind the charter school that my boys so dearly love attending.

I've got the youngest one here with me today, sick (twice this week, 4th time in 6wks) so it's gonna be difficult, but it must be done. Any prayers offered will be gladly accepted with an open heart!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great weekend! Hopefully, I'll be back on Monday with something for ya.

3 comments:

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

I'm saying prayers for a smooth move for you all, Sis! I know this has been really rough on you but you are a strong woman & have amazing fortitude. I know the Lord will strengthen you even more to get through this transition.
Sending you gigantic cyber (((((HUGS))))) and lovies!
MWAH

Kristine ♥ said...

Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers for a smooth move Ex-lax!!! :P

Hugz~Dixie said...

Wishing you well for your move. It is so much work. Wish I lived closer, I'd come help. Hugz and prayers to you and family.

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors