I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

03 October 2009

Cheers!

Happy World Card Making Day!! Well, I didn't get any cards made, BUT I did manage to make a few things to go ON cards over the next week or so. Can you tell what kind of mood I'm in?
Papers are My Mind's Eye & K&Co. Stamps are from Inkadinkadoo, Studio G, and Making Memories. Inks for antiquing are Tsukeniko Dew Drops. Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day.

2 comments:

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Well Sis.........I can sure tell you're in a Grungie Halloween kind of mood. Love those tags! You did a great job on all of them. The bird one looks like it has dimensional leaves on the left side of the tag. Nice effect.
Luv ya ~
MWAH

Anonymous said...

Oh how cool are these tags!!! I love the images on these Nora!! TFS! HUGS

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors