I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

04 October 2009

It's time for K.I.S.S.

I know, I know...two posts in one day. No, I'm not trying to make it snow. *LOL* I just really wanted to share those Halloween cards with you earlier (I had so much fun putting them together!). I would have been back on here sooner, but Chris' dad is here with some of his friends from Texas and he spent the afternoon with us. Someone had to drive him back to the house where he's staying & that "someone" turned out to be ME. Not that I mind...I adore Kenneth. You couldn't meet a kinder man. The boys just LOVED seeing their "Pops" again & he was amazed at how TALL they're all getting. We'll be getting together again this week around Wednesday for dinner out - something I NEVER get to do any more thanks to the ole cranky pancreas - so I'm looking forward to it. I love visiting with his friend's wife...she's been in the U.S. for nearly 30 years but to hear her thick German accent, you'd think that she's only been here a few months!

Anyway, enough of my rambling. Here's tonight's card. I used a pre-made A2 base of kraft paper, printed a strip out of my clip art collection (Theresa Kogut). As soon as the ink was dry, I cut it out, ran it through my Xyron 1.5" sticker maker, and stuck it onto the card. Done! Simple, & multi-purpose, just how I like 'em.

In fact, it took me longer to decide which graphic to print than it did to make the card! *LOL* Hope you like this week's edition of K.I.S.S. I've got a Christmas stamp set from The Angel Company that's calling my name, so maybe I'll have something else to share with you soon. Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it!! Fabulous card Nora!! HUGS

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors