I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

11 December 2009

"It's a Boy!!!"

Three words said to me at 19 minutes past 6am, fifteen years ago. I was told that I'd NEVER have children & he's the oldest of three. Started out a little spaghetti noodle - 6 pounds 10 ounces, 19.5" long...now he's 160 pounds and just a little shorter than my 5'10" - he can bench press over 100 pounds & can RUN. Man, can the kid run! Biker Boy & I keep telling him he should go out for Track & Field, but he's happy drawing graffiti on books and skateboarding. *LOL*

Because he loves graffiti and skateboarding so much, I made this card for him this morning. Upper left corner is a sticker, the rest of the writing on the wall is all mine...took some crash courses online today on tagging! *ROFL*
I've got those vintage Christmas cards to share with you still but I'm afraid three posts from me in one day might throw ya into shock, so I'll put them up tomorrow morning, first thing. Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

No comments:

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors