I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

13 December 2009

Rising to the challenge...

Vicki's challenge, that is! *LOL* "The music within my soul?" How 'bout the music bouncin around in my noggin? I had three ideas, got them all put together & scrapped two of them. This is the one that I was happiest with. I'm going to disable my Christmas music for a few days so you can enjoy the music I'm embedding here to explain my card...I used the lyrics to inspire me. It's so pure and beautiful that I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.


Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nora, this is so beautiful!! I love your card with the fern leaves sticking out and I really loved the song...the voices were beautiful without any music in the background...I always get goosebumps! :) Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Saturday Spotlight!! HUGS

Holly Young said...

Nora, this is so pretty! I love how you've used the sheet music. Thanks for sharing the video too; it's beautiful and moving.

Jessica G. said...

Gorgeous card, Nora! Wonderful use of the sheet music to enhance the scripture. Thanks for playing along in this week's Saturday Spotlight challenge!!

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors