I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

06 December 2009

K.I.S.S.

I'm a tad under the weather today, so I'll keep it short n sweet & just show you two ideas that I had for Keepin It Simple for Christmas...This one is done on an A2 card base, cottage ivy Memento ink by Tsukeniko, two red buttons, & some Christmas red Stickles. The sentiment & holly leaves are from a purchase with purchase stamp set from The Angel Company called Holly Jolly.

This one is an A2 card base, embossed with the Cuttlebug folder "winter house," and stamped in tuxedo black Memento ink with a sentiment from TAC's set "Vintage Santa."

I'm working on some more cards tonight as I sit in the living room with Chris and the boys...I'll show those to you tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

No comments:

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors