I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

01 September 2010

It's Time!

Happy September 1st! The official first day of Stash~busting September over at The T-Shirt Diaries. I've already done a couple of early projects to kick off the month HERE, but I will NOT be purchasing any new items. The whole idea is 'if you've got it...use it!' so that's what I'm doing. There are 40 other blogs that are committing to this idea, as well, so there's plenty of inspiration & eye candy to keep you hopping around the entire month!!

I have boxes of fabric out in the shed that needs to be turned into pillows & window coverings; a couple boxes of wood and papier mache; a tote of blank vests that I need to embellish; two antique windows that I need to finish stripping and converting into something pretty/useful...the list goes on and on.

Are you ready?

1 comment:

Anne Lorys said...

Hi Nora!
I'm still in the early stages of building my stash, so anything y'all don't want, send it this way! :-)

Have a wonderful Sunday and Labor Day!
Hugs,
Anne

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors