I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

22 September 2010

No Tricks Just Treats

Helping Cordell with measuring his Science project. We get to measure, weigh & document a melting block of ice every ten minutes. Hey, yesterday on the other ice block (with gravel frozen inside) it was every FIVE minutes! Obviously, there's not a lot you can do between buzzers, so I've been playing on the computer. These are what I managed last night and this morning. Enjoy!











Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

2 comments:

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Love the word art, Sis! Good job!
Luv ya!

Cyndi - YaYa said...

great work... as usual! thanks..

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors