I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

26 October 2010

Blog candy

Do you love pillows? I mean LOVE them? I do...I've always looked at pillows as an "affordable extravagance." All shapes, all sizes, colors, textures...they're versatile & great for layering or finishing a look. I REALLY love pillows covered in vintage fabrics. Kristine over at The Painted Hive is having a giveaway. She has this gorgeous grain sack with pretty charcoal stripes for a grown-up treat. Giveaway is on the 31st.
Click HERE to enter & good luck! While you're there, have a look around...you might enjoy her blog enough to become a follower...I did.
Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I DO love pillows!! The more the merrier!! :) love the pretty fabrics!! TFS!

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors