I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

31 October 2010

Happy Halloween

Halloween in Utah happened yesterday....wonder how many other states do that? If you're taking your little ones trick-or-treating tonight, be safe & have fun! We didn't get out last night - it was too cold and rainy. Just stayed in and had a SpookFest...popcorn, chocolates scrounged out of Mom's she-cave stash {mental note to self: move choccie stash again so the sneakly lil boogers don't find it!}, and scary movies...*sigh* well, as scary as an 8yr old can handle, which translates to Transformers, Harry Potter, & Doctor Who. I didn't mind too much. I'm not a slasher flick kinda gal. I get off on a good psychological thriller or ghost story more than blood n guts.

It's cold, windy, & rainy here again today. I'm pondering...avoiding the washing machine at all costs (sick to death of doing laundry) and FOOD. I woke up ravenous today. I can't decide between a crockpot full of my buffalo chili with homemade cornbread muffins or a mega batch of buffalo shepherd's pie with a crunchy green salad. Decisions, decisions.....

Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!

1 comment:

Hugz~Dixie said...

Happy Halloween, shepherd's pie sounds wonderful to me. Wish we could have gone last night. It is raining here today.

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors