I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

30 October 2010

My last Halloween treats for the year

Here are some more Halloween freebies that I just finished stirring up...hope they're tasty enough for ya! (right click, choose open in new tab or window, right click again & save to file)








And now for a little giggle...I just love Tim Hawkins (Christian comedian). This is from his new DVD "Insanitized." He reminds me so much of my kids...must be the ADHD thing they all have in common! Enjoy!!


Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your day!!
Images used are from The Graphics Fairy (thank you, Karen!)
Fonts used: A Charmed Font, Alice in Wonderland, Rebuffed

I've linked this to
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend  wrap    up           party!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! I LOVE these sentiments Nora!! Thanks so much for sharing!! :) I hope you have a safe and happy Halloween my friend!! HUGS

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors