I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

30 March 2011

Darcie's Got Candy

I first found Darcie's digital clip art (bought a 5-6 CD set for a song) because another blogging buddy was using her art on cards, found her on FB a few months ago, & have followed her around ever since. Super talented AND super sweet lady!

Today on HER BLOG, she's announced that she's giving away 2 sets of rubber stamps! They just happen to be the sets in her current month's club (BTW, great price for everything you get!) are just too cute for words...and the projects made with it...OMGosh...that bird pinwheel is so UNIQUE! Go check it out (click above, where it says HER BLOG) & good luck.

No comments:

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors