I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

15 March 2011

It's That Time Again


We aren't hoarders...we're merely gathering extra supplies because we KNOW that if we find something we like, the store will quit carrying it...then, when we run out, what are we gonna do?!? You've had that thought before. You've run into that situation before. You're a crafter, so I KNOW you have. That's okay, I'm just as guilty of it. Sometimes, though, I do it out of habit more than actual necessity.

Well, last year I joined Robin over at The T-Shirt Diaries for Stashbusting September and made a small but noticeable dent in my crafting goodies. And, I'm proud to say, I haven't replaced anything that I used. I wasn't really sure if I could do it again this year, even though I still have plenty of stash that could be busted...my issue this year is time. I'm committed to getting my oldest child caught up on credits necessary for him to graduate and it's taking every minute of my day, because he is so easily distracted and tends to put things off till they're in jeopardy. I need crafting to maintain my sanity and I have got to get my she-cave de-cluttered and organized some more, so I'm looking at this not as an inconvenience, but an OPPORTUNITY to get off my duff and git 'er done. The more stash I use, the less I have to organize!

What about you? Do you have a closet full of fabric that could be stitched up into something useful (like clothes for the summer)? A shed full of thrift store finds that need to be cleaned, repainted, upcycled and/or repurposed? Boxes of scrapbooking paper that could be turned into greeting cards? Clay, buttons, embroidery thread, wood to paint on...ANYTHING that could be crafted into something, other than taking up space in your house? This challenge is for YOU! Click on the button above to go over to Robin's and sign up. You won't be sorry!

No comments:

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors