I'll allow "pinning" as long as you pull up the post & pin from it for a direct link for others. :-)

29 March 2011

Help!!

I've fallen into PINTEREST and can't get out!!!! *LOL* OMGosh, have you BEEN there yet?!? It's the coolest place EVAH and for the last two nights I'm sitting with pinterest screen tabs up in my lap & NCIS on the telly...cool pix on my laptop & Mark Harmon/Michael Weatherly on my tv screen...almost as good as getting a Doctor Who/David Tennant fix!!!! Basically, the concept is a social gathering spot for like-minded people. I think it's more like a huge bulletin board to pin your ideas on...without needing the wall space! *LOL* I totally blame, um..I mean..THANK Donna at Funky Junk for getting me hooked on this latest craze. She's even got her own collection started over there. Doesn't matter what your interests are...photography, interior design, clothing, furniture, fine art, jewelry...chances are you'll find things to ooh and ahhh over!

I'm currently sucked into Home + Furniture, the DIY section, all things burlap, ruffles, a place for those that are Mod Podge obsessed, embroidery, an area that made the vintage girly-girl in me sigh with happiness & yes, there are even NCIS Doctor Who and David Tennant sections! Over 90% of the "pinned" pictures credit the actual blog or website they were taken from, giving you even more places on the WWW to check out. How could you NOT love a place like Pinterest?!? Go, explore, drool, beg to be invited so you can start your own collection/addiction...you can blame thank me later!

No comments:

E-mail me!

E-mail me!
If you have any questions or comments, just click the picture.

Thank you, Jaime, for my "gorjuss" sigtag!!

Photobucket

My 2nd blog

My 2nd blog
Challenges, Sketches, & Blog Hops Galore!!

Recent Visitors